Every semester the LMU Entrepreneurship Center offers a two-day seminar. The next Entrepreneurship Seminar will be held in spring 2014. The exact date is not defined yet.
The objective is to provide participants with the tools, methods and mindset that will help them to be successful in their entrepreneurial endeavors.
This knowledge is an important key qualification for own business creations, for jobs in free enterprise and for research project proposals.
The seminar is open to all graduate researchers at the LMU and other universities as well as to interested external persons.
LMU EC Entrepreneurship Seminars have consistently received excellent feedback, thanks to their unique format and content quality.
- Recognize business potential
- Write a convincing business plan
- Present and protect your idea
- Finance and market your start-up
More details can be found in the seminar flyer (PDF, 1,2 MB).
- LMU EC theory lectures which lay down the ground concepts of entrepreneurial management.
- Subsequently, theory is put into practice in workshops (exercises and mini-projects; individually or in teams) allowing hands-on learning.
- The program is completed by presentations and discussions with top guest speakers who openly share their personal experience, knowledge and insider tips with the seminar participants.
- Next seminar date: not defined yet
- Venue: Kardinal-Döpfner-Haus in Freising (about 30 km North of Munich, easy to reach from the Munich city center and from the Munich Airport)
- Number of participants: limited to 20
- Seminar language: English (only if all seminar participants prefer German, the seminar will be held in German)
- Fee: 325,- Euros per person (19% sales tax will be required if the invoice recipient isn't an institute at the LMU) covers the 2-day program, single-room on-site accommodation (1 night), and full board catering (no dinner on second seminar day).
- Contact person: Dr. Robert Redweik
Do you want to learn more about how the participants liked earlier seminars? Find out more an refer to the evaluations.
„This seminar was highly motivating, mind twisting and I highly recommend it to anybody who ever thought about starting a company.“
Louis Reese, Participant in the LMU Entrepreneurship Seminar in autumn 2012